Scope of application
1. LPM series bar fuse switch disconnector is applicable to bus systems of AC 50/60Hz. Rated voltage 690V, rated current up tp 630A, 100mm or 185mm, and is used for overload and short circuit protection of circuits.
2. LPN series bar fuse switch disconnector is alss widely applied to box substations and cable branch box
3. LPN series bar fuse switch disconnector meets the standard of GB13539.2、GB140483、IEC60269.2 and IEC60947.3.
1. LPN series bar fuse switch disconnector is a tiripolar bar fuse base used to be installed on the bus track. It integrates three longitudinally arranged monopolar fuse bases, with a contact(feed contact) of each phase connected to another phase, and other contacts(output contact)equipped with wire connection device
2. The carrier of live parts of LPN series bar fuse base is made of solid glass fiber reinforce polyester. The plated fuse contacts and tinned lead plate connect together to ensure little energy consumption. High received power and low temperature rise.
3. LPN series bar fuse base is subject to screw fixing installation and hook fixing installation. For hook fixing installation, bus bars need no punching, making the installation more convenient, flexible and reliable.
Safe operation due to uniform handing procedures for all sizes
Changeable marking plate on operating handle
Minimum installation drpth by retractable operating lever
Individual labeling of each phase
Long actuationg lever for safe and reliable switching
Lockable with up to 3 padlocks in both ON and OFF position
Safe installation on life busbars due to always touch proof contacts
Retrofit able mounting hooks
Touch-free fuse-link removal
Reliable fixation of fuse-link to fuse-carrier.
- Phone: +86 0577-57575353
- Business Type: Trading Company
- Location: China
- Main Products: Energy electrical, mechanical and electrical, clothing, craft gift
- Total Employees:Less than 100 people
- Year Established:
- Export Markets:North America,South America,Asia,Europe,Africa,Oceania
- Total Annual Revenue: